On Saturday the 5th October I had the opportunity to be apart of the 6th Annual Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk. I noticed that there was two walks in Belfast, but the Titanic Belfast interested me the most. I really love this signature building with its modern architecture and cool exhibition to the lost White Line ship.
I have to say I met the greatest bunch of photographers, who made me feel very welcome, considering they were all professionals and part of the same club. The walk allowed me to shoot a set full of architecture, people, history, among other things. However, the above image is the one I submitted to the walk website, but feel free to check out the full set.
I certainly will be looking to take part again next year. Perhaps then I might even have learn’t a few new skills.
- Irishman who dived Titanic wreck twice describes ‘spine-tingling experience’ (irishcentral.com)
- World Wide Photo Walk by Scott Kelby (micotrip.wordpress.com)
- Scott Kelby – Worldwide Photo Walk (juliehardingdpp.wordpress.com)
- From today’s “Scott Kelby’s Worldwide Photo Walk” (breakingbreadwithme.wordpress.com)
- Scott Kelby 6th Annual Worldwide Photowalk (ireport.cnn.com)