Last week on the #FlickrFriday group the challenge was a head scratcher of a theme – #97Percent. I have to say this one really stretched the old grey matter, but I discovered the statistic that 97 percent of climate scientists agree that man made climate change is real. So here is my photographic portrayal of that stat.
Click the above image to see all my #FlickrFriday submissions and the six that were featured on the #Flickr blog.
- White Space Explored (whitecanvasimages.wordpress.com)
- Things Scientists Are Less Sure of Than Climate Change (motherboard.vice.com)
- Global warming: why is IPCC report so certain about the influence of humans? | Dana Nuccitelli (theguardian.com)
- Cooks ‘97% consensus’ disproven by a new peer reviewed paper showing major math errors (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Report: There is no 97 percent global warming consensus (globalclarity.wordpress.com)